All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Last.fm - Task Six
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:41 am 
Montster Fan

Task Six – Sharing

Second last task!

This one may not be for everyone, but I've found some cool music when people on my list shared music and groups they belong to with me. It's really similar to making a comment in someone's public LJ or twitter stream... So, here it is:

SHARING

You can tell your friends on Last.fm all about Monte - gigs he's playing, music you want to share, vids or groups you think they might be interested in.

One good thing this is useful for, is to share something like Monte's live vids, or his charity efforts. Or you can just share a song you love.

You have to be listening to a song by Monte, then you open the scrobbler on your desktop and click on “share” (second from the left in the header).
Pick from the first drop-down list what you want to share - the Artist, the Song or the Album that you're listening to and from the next list, which Last.fm friends you want to share it with…

You can also add links in the message section to things like, Monte’s artist page or a vid on youtube or his twitter... It doesn't need any special html skillz - just copy the url and paste it straight in...

There you have it! Sharing for everyone...

One more task to go...