All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: **Montster Mission** Promo Packs!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:21 pm 

Promo Packs include:
    8.5 x 11 Promo Flyers, 3 song Promo CDs and 9x12 envelopes
    Single Download Post Cards
    Street Force Business Cards

If you're interested in receiving a Promo Pack to help distribute, please email your address to streetforce@montepittman.com, and we'll get one out to you right away. For detailed information on each item, see below.

Promo CDs & Flyers
These materials go together, and can be given to anyone who seems really interested in new music and into the idea of listening and sharing. It can be used to introduce employees and local music shops to Monte and to discover if they might be interested in stocking a few CDs for sale.

Single Download Cards
These are very handy to carry with you all over the place. These too can be given to anyone who seems really interested in new music. Check with local music stores, libraries, coffee shops, restaurants, or other locations where freebies are often available, to see if you may leave a few for people to discover and pick up! If you're more adventurous, you can leave a few in the music section of the magazine racks at local book stores. Monte's Jarrell MPS guitar ad should be making it's appreance in "Premier Guitar" magazine in January - that would be a prime location to stick one as well. People see the ad for the new guitar, and then an informational/download card for the same artist.

Street Force Business Cards
These come in handy if you happen to meet an interested person and want to direct them to the website or the forum. There are spaces on the back for you to add your contact information if you wish.

Post subject: Re: **Montster Mission** Promo Packs!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:00 am 

Can get these out in SC...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am 

Noel wrote:
Can get these out in SC...

Hi Noel! That's great! Thanks for your interest. PM me here, or email me (streetforce@montepittman.com) your address and we can get one sent out to you :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 pm 
Montster Fan

Promo packs have been really successful here in NH, and thanks to family/friends in VT, ME, MA, and NC, I've got a few circulating in those places too :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm 
Montster Fan

Hey
Is there some Available there? Price? Thank You :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:22 pm 

You don't have to buy the promotional materials- we will send them to you FREE in exchange for your efforts to distribute them and help spread the word about Monte's music.

These materials were for Monte's last album, Pain, Love & Destiny. I still have a few items left, and would be happy to send them to you if you would like to help us spread the word.

Please email your complete mailing address to streetforce@montepittman.com. I'll let you know when they are on the way.

Thanks!
Courtney

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 am 
Montster Fan

cctexasgirl wrote:
You don't have to buy the promotional materials- we will send them to you FREE in exchange for your efforts to distribute them and help spread the word about Monte's music.

These materials were for Monte's last album, Pain, Love & Destiny. I still have a few items left, and would be happy to send them to you if you would like to help us spread the word.

Please email your complete mailing address to streetforce@montepittman.com. I'll let you know when they are on the way.

Thanks!
Courtney

Just Sent! :D
Thank You So Much Courtney